RENK PAYMENT OPTIONS
RENK PROUDLY OFFERS TWO PROGRAMS TO HELP PAY FOR YOUR PRODUCT NEEDS –
JOHN DEERE FINANCIAL AND STRAIGHT CASH DISCOUNTS.
John Deere Financial is a dependable, convenient source of financing for rural America. Preferred Multi-Use Account customers enjoy: flexible credit terms, competitive interest rates, dependable credit source, one monthly statement for all purchases, no annual fee, no card to carry and incentives with our special terms programs.
JOHN DEERE FINANCIAL PROGRAM TERMS
Preferred Multi-Use Account customers of John Deere Financial can qualify for 0% or Prime -1% A.P.R. for seed purchases of $2,500 or more from August 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020 with no payment until November 2020.
- Interest starts on day of purchase.
- Full balance plus interest due in November 2020.
- At no time shall the customer finance rate (interest rate) be less than 0% APR. Variable interest rates are based on Citibank Prime.
- Purchase subject to John Deere Financial approval.
- Renk can help you apply to John Deere Financial if you are not an account holder.
IN ADDITION, PURCHASE BEFORE THE FOLLOWING DATES AND RECEIVE ADDITIONAL SEED DISCOUNTS FROM RENK:
|PURCHASE BY||INTEREST RATE||ADDITIONAL SEED DISCOUNT|
|SEPTEMBER 30, 2019||0%||10%|
|OCTOBER 31, 2019||0%||9%|
|NOVEMBER 30, 2019||0%||8%|
|DECEMBER 31, 2019||0%||6%|
|JANUARY 31, 2020||0%||3%|
|MAY 31, 2020||PRIME -1%||0|
JOHN DEERE CHARGE SLIP:
- Click the link below to open
- Move your mouse to the lower center for the options panel to appear – click on the download icon to the far right
- Electronically fill in all required fields and save a copy for your records
- Email completed pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
*When submitting this electronic form via email, it is not necessary to mail in a hard copy
RENK ALSO OFFERS DISCOUNTS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO WISH TO PAY WITH CASH:
|PAY BY||CASH DISCOUNT|
|SEPTEMBER 30, 2019||17%|
|OCTOBER 31, 2019||16%|
|NOVEMBER 30, 2019||15%|
|DECEMBER 31, 2019||13%|
|JANUARY 31, 2020||10%|
|FEBRUARY 29, 2020||5%|
|MARCH 31, 2020||4%|